FUCK YOU JEW FUCK YOU JEW

???

Ummm... How did this get past the whistles? First of all, PLEASE don't submit something if it is one animation that is a 5-minute motion tween with a racist title, and badly drawn object. Second, how did this take 10 people to make when I can do the same thing in, literally, 2 minutes AT MOST with no flash experience.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Hawtness!

Some people are saying that this is good, but the first one is better, and giving 1's or 0's. What's up with that? Although I do like the first one better, what makes this one deserve a 0? But, anyways, the graphics are great, I love the song, and it's funny. The only reason that it's a 9/10 is that it could be a little funnier. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Pie Collab Pie Collab

???

Wait- how di it take 11 people to make that? You have shown that, when 11 guys work together, they cann show some beginning flash skills. Make a movie with a theme and story. Until then, keep the practice on your hard drive. Sorry for the bad review.

Heil responds:

you can only co 10 people idiot

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

Awesomeness in its purest form.

First of all, thanks for doing a video with my favorite song. Second, after I got done with my seizure, it was an AWESOME video! I salute you 2, and continue the good work.

"The Butterfly" by WeeJee "The Butterfly" by WeeJee

Ok, could be better

A good movie, although it could've used more sound and explanation. The graphics were good, but not great. Personally, I don't really like stuff like this. The sound was amazing, great job on that! There wasn't any violence, and for interactivity, you click a 'Play' button. A little humorous.