FUCK YOU JEW FUCK YOU JEW

???

Ummm... How did this get past the whistles? First of all, PLEASE don't submit something if it is one animation that is a 5-minute motion tween with a racist title, and badly drawn object. Second, how did this take 10 people to make when I can do the same thing in, literally, 2 minutes AT MOST with no flash experience.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Hawtness!

Some people are saying that this is good, but the first one is better, and giving 1's or 0's. What's up with that? Although I do like the first one better, what makes this one deserve a 0? But, anyways, the graphics are great, I love the song, and it's funny. The only reason that it's a 9/10 is that it could be a little funnier. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Pie Collab Pie Collab

???

Wait- how di it take 11 people to make that? You have shown that, when 11 guys work together, they cann show some beginning flash skills. Make a movie with a theme and story. Until then, keep the practice on your hard drive. Sorry for the bad review.

Heil responds:

you can only co 10 people idiot

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Your game is most pleasing.

Game very good. Is nice. Capitalist Pigs want footwear? They have no glory!

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

A fun start to a game...

It could be a fun game if you added more enemy types and more upgrades.

Mouse Avoider AFV1 Mouse Avoider AFV1

Fun, but a little too short

I like mouse avoider games, and this is a great one! However, I thought that it was a little too short. The graphics were great, and I liked the music. I can't wait for V2!

"Schools over!" Nintechno "Schools over!" Nintechno

AMAZING!

This is great, and uplifting! If you do a full version, I'll definitely include it in the game that I'm making! Keep up the great work!